Optical Fiber Fusion Splicer is a dynamic fusion splicing machine specially developed with capabilities of carrying out precise splicing process of fusing two broken single micro strands of fiber optic cable ends. A splicing machine having more features and capabilities like more battery capacity, 7 seconds fusion time etc. These are core features and functionalities that a client and businesses are seeking, which have brought this machine among the top splicing machine in demand, today in the market. this is ahead of other fusion splicing machine as provided by other national and international brands and promoters in terms of core functionalities and price of this beautiful splicing machine.
It is a portable splicing machine, which makes it easier for a fiber rectification team and its members to carry it on-site for carrying out day-to-day operational activities like fusing broken fiber cable. It has been designed and developed in collaboration with many technicians and engineers having on-site operational experience with other splicing machines available.
- Cladding Dia./Sheath Dia 80-150μm/100-1000 μm
- Applicable Fibers, Single/SMF(G.652/652D), MMF(G.651), DSF(G.653),NZDSF(G.655), G657A, G657B etc.
- Cleave Length 5mm to 16mm
- Splice Programs Stored 40 Programs & 80 User-Configurable Options
- Average Splice Loss 0.02dB(SM), 0.01dB(MM), 0.04(DS) and 0.04dB(NZDS)
- Return Loss more than 60dB
- Tube Heating Time typical 17sec, 60mm, Slim 40mm coating dia. 250 μm
- Splice time 7 sec(Fast mode) & 9 sec ( Typical)
Weather protection , Electrode Life is 5000 splices, last 10000 records, splice loss evaluation available , 4.3 inch color LCD with 2 CMOS camera.